Friday, February 26, 2010

I HAVE A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!






So lets get us up to date. To begin we had the most intensive training known to man. We were responsible for 2 sections of info 3 hours long. We were tested rigorously, and bashed consistently. To further explain the stress, we had a number of people cry, a person quit the program in the middle of a mock, and a puker. I myself have never been under so much stress. I thought about quitting a number of times, but in the end it was worth it to stay. I have been eating the weirdest food imaginable, and have had the distinct privilege of trying an assortment of strange fried sea foods. I also have found heaven in theses little vitamin C drinks I find everywhere. In the end I am a success story, and I feel for those who didn't make the cut. Monday I will have my first class. I am worried and excited to drill some knowledge, into students while terrifying them with my loud American voice.

I would also like to formally thank those of you who have listened to my venting for the passed couple days. I also wanna thank the believers, and would like to thank Eddie for great food suggestions, and letting me be his dumpring. lol One Love

* pics- of a number of dishes I have eaten, 3 members of my reading group, and my listening skills group who I am happy to say passed with flying colors.

2 comments: