Tuesday, February 23, 2010

More food and a crazy day of training, and high blood pressure?





Had some new street food, and it was dericious. Training is the most intense thing I have ever gone through. I have never been given so much information to be responsible for in my life. I have done 5 or so practice mock lessons. Some were better than others. The program is awesome as hell though, and the people are all equally stressed out. On a different note I had my medical exam yesterday. It consisted of a weigh in, vision test, X-ray, blood pressure, blood test, and urine test. My blood pressure was through the roof on my first test, so the woman freaked out, and told me to go relax. Then 20 more people followed me and had the same issue. I eventually retook it and all is well. I summed it up to stress, salty food, jet lag, and caffeine. Also there was a girl and a guy both terrified of needles, and when they got there blood drawn they panicked and cried. I felt terrible, but thats life I guess. Other than that I am golden, and very very stressed. I will be studying with my group today and will let you know how it goes. PS: I passed my exam so no worries.

Food above- street vendor crab stick thing, dumplings, shrimp chips, ramen, pocari sweat..... thank you eddie. View from hotel room sorry its a bad pic

No comments:

Post a Comment