Sunday, February 21, 2010

Take off to landing to rip off


After a 14 hour flight I arrived in Seoul around 6:40 pm Korean time. The flight was 14 hours long and made me want to stab my eyes out because my butt hurt so bad. The food was yummy I had this weird rice dish with veggies and this hot red paste stuff that made me have to poop. I had a run in with a cab driver who took a hold of my luggage and told me to follow me to his cab. Once i got there he informed me I would be paying 150,000 won or 150 dollars to get to my hotel. I told him to give me my things back and he got testy to I yelled at him told him to give me my F---ing things back or I would hit him. I actually said that. Jet lag has a way of making a man unstable. Unfortunately I still managed to get myself ripped off. I took a bud into seoul only to have a cab driver charge me 20& for a 2 mile ride. All in all it could be worse.

3 comments:

  1. more like brave Seoul. hahaha awful joke, but I had to. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to say that it's was a lame joke but I thought the same thing when I read it soooo way to go jess

    ReplyDelete