Sunday, April 25, 2010

Gwanaksan hike, and another weekend living the dream.






The weather has been finally getting nice, so I am able to do the things I love once again. Because of this I am finally starting to see all the great things Korea has to offer. Saturday I went hiking with Suzy and Samantha, at Gwanaksan mountain which is 5 minutes away from my apartment. The views were incredible, and when we reached a look out point a bunch of Korean kids were yelling hello to us. They were so excited to see us foreigners on a hike. Naturally I saw this as a great photo op. The climb was a great time , and I even got to do a little bit of bouldering. All in all it was a great day. After the hike all of us went to the park and basked in the glory that was us. I played a little badminton with one of Suzy's many Korean guy friends, and then called it a day. You will be proud to hear that I did not do much drinking at all. I had 2 beers with a couple coworkers, and that was it. I think I have successfully weaned myself off of the devil's juice. LOL I will end as i have in the past; optimistically. I am still looking forward to my year here and what sort of shenanigans are in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment