Sunday, March 28, 2010

Im Sorry Mom, but Im a Stripper???2






I had a pretty timid week at school, and have found that my new favorite passed time in class is teaching my kids funny American songs. I started this week with "Kung Fu fighting," and "Rappers Delight." Both were well received. Friday night I am embarrassed and emasculated to say that I watched Sex and the city with three girls. I was not a huge fan of the movie, but found the evening entertaining none the less. I then had the privilege of going to Costco Saturday morning, which was huge cluster-you know what. It is 2 times the size of the average Costco, and is 2 stories high. I imagine if you cut the roof off, and took a picture from a helicopter it would look like a few hundred thousand black dots with one brown, red, and blonde dot moving around aimlessly. The colored dots were myself and 3 friends, and it was a mad house there. Either way I was able to make a few purchases. Now for the more entertaining stuff. I went out to Hongdae to meed 20 of my fellow trainees. We grabbed a bite and then headed to one of the ten, Ho-Bars in Hongdae this is not what it sounds like, its just an ironic double entendre. We got our drink on, and then we all split up and I moseyed on over to the Guerilla club for yet another crazy night. The club was a hole in the wall, but was one of the best I have been to yet. Then at around 1:30 am I blinked my eyes, and when I opened them I found myself wrapped around a pole, and a Korean girl making only what could be called a spectacle. This was simply put, one of the funniest, most crazy things I have ever done. It was a blast, and mom I'm sorry, but it puts food on the table. LOL I've decided my true calling is to be a Chip-n-Dales dancer. I'm going to give up this whole teaching thing, and donate my body to the night. Either way I spent the whole night dancing with my new Posse which consists of "Sassy" Suzy, "The Lovable" Angie, Chris "The Train Wreck" Amoss, and Myself Alex "The Alex" Winters.
****
1) The trainees and I
2) Hilarious signs leading up to guerilla club
3) My new Korean lady friend, and I getting down
4) Angie and I getting down
5) Angie, Suzy, Chris, and "The Korean Wheres Waldo" as we named him

No comments:

Post a Comment